Welcome to WILL be Right - a unique web based platform developed and managed by Social Gaggle LLC, Princeton, NJ. Will be Right is a simple and convenient way to personalize and perfect your estate process, expand your reach to friends and extended family and keep instructions for your executor or contact up to date. You must be at least 18 years old to utilize the WILL be Right service.
WILL be Right is not intended to replace a will and by no means is it a legal service. While it is a very useful tool for the effective administration of your estate, particularly if you do not have a will, WILL be Right is not generally intended for big ticket items, bank accounts or real estate but instead lower dollar items, particularly with a sentimental value. Nonetheless, the date documented information you create in WILL be Right can provide useful information for the executor or administrator in carrying out your estate related wishes. In addition to the effective distribution of your estate items, WILL be Right is a valuable tool for finding all of your important documents and valuables.
With an e-mailing capability through the WILL be Right platform, any agenda with a commercial and/or promotional basis is not permitted.
You can receive a written copy of this agreement by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WILL be Right can modify this agreement at any time.
Term: This agreement, and any future revision, will remain in full force and effect while you are a registered member of WILL be Right and/or while you utilize its services in any capacity. Your membership may be terminated at any time on the web page or by notifying us at: email@example.com. If you terminate your membership you will no longer have access to the service. WILL be Right reserves the right to terminate the service for any reason and a pro-rated refund will be issued.
1. Age requirement: YOU MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE TO REGISTER WITH WILL BE RIGHT OR USE ITS SERVICE IN ANY CAPACITY. IF YOU LIVE OR CURRENTLY ARE LOCATED IN AN AREA WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY (LEGAL AGE) YOU MUST DEFER TO THE AGE OF MAJORITY TO UTILIZE THE MEETSPUR SERVICES IN ANY CAPACITY.
2. Eligibility: You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to register with WILL be Right or use it in any capacity. Membership in the community or use of the service in any capacity is void where prohibited. All of the information you provide to register with WILL be Right and use to create your account must be 100% truthful and accurate.
1. Non Commercial use by members: WILL be Right is only for the personal use of its members. Correspondence cannot be for the purpose of promoting any form of commercial activity.
2. Links: There may be, presently or in the future, links to other websites on the WILL be Right web site. We do not have any control over these third party sites and their content and their presence on WILL be Right does not constitute an endorsement by WILL be Right.
3. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, under all circumstances, Social Gaggle LLC Doing Business as WILL be Right and any of the partners, employees, agents, officers, investors or any type of affiliate from any loss, liability, claim or demand made by any party. This includes reasonable attorney's fees.
4. Limitation on Liability: In no event will WILL be Right be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Website, or the Service, even if WILL be Right has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, WILL be Right's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to WILL be Right for the Service during the term of membership.
5. Arbitration: In the event of any dispute resolution is subject only to FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, as administered by the American Arbitration Association. Neither party has the right to go to court. One exception to the arbitration agreement relates to any infringement on WILL be Right copyrights, trademarks, patents or any form of intellectual property. Any dispute must be files within one year of the date of the incident and failure to do so will constitute a waiver of the claim.
6. Account security: you are responsible for keeping your account secure as related to your e-mail sign-on and password. If you lose your mobile device you should notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can delete you profile. We are not responsible for any action that occurs on your mobile device while in the WILL be Right web page.
7. Disclaimers: WILL be Right is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content in connection with the service, whether caused by users of the website, members, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. WILL be Right is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the website, or member of the Service. WILL be Right assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications. WILL be Right is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any application or website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer or device related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will WILL be Right be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website, or the Service, any Content posted on the website, or transmitted to members, or any interactions between users of the website, whether online or offline. The website and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and WILL be Right expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. WILL be Right cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the application, the website, and/or the service.
If you have any questions about this agreement, you may contact us at: email@example.com.